- Epirus Biopharmaceuticals has entered into a multi-product, multi-region, profit-sharing partnership with PolPharma Group.
- The profit-sharing partnership is focused on commercialization of Epirus’ biosimilar pipeline in parts of the EU, Russia, Middle East, and Turkey.
- Clinical development costs and eventual operating profit will be split 51/49 between PolPharma and Epirus.
- Epirus retains commercialization rights in select EU countries including Sweden and Norway, allowing the company to develop its own direct commercial operation.
- The deal represents a big step in moving Epirus toward a profitable biosimilar business and we are reiterating our ‘Buy’ rating and $15 price target.
Please read the article on Seeking-Alpha: LINK